Operational Inside Sales Representative | Dutch French
As an Operational Inside Sales Representative you are an important contact for our customers and you take responsibility for finding good solutions for all their orders, questions and/or complaints. You support the commercial salespeople in the office and the field and you will work closely together with colleagues from other departments. You will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
What do we have to offer
At Heuschen & Schrouff you will join a motivated team of professionals with a drive to thrive.
We are an international organization where collegiality comes first and we would like to you to join us. You will receive a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits such as a good pension scheme, we pay for your health insurance and you will receive staff discounts on our own products and you can work out with a discount.
What does a day as inside sales representative look like at our company?
Between 7.30 and 8.30 you arrive and first start up your PC, you check whether everything is ready, quickly grab a cup of coffee and get behind your PC, because until 10.00 you have to work hard to complete all the orders that have to be shipped out today.
10:00 a.m.: Relax! Everything has been arranged. Time to consult with other team members and divide the tasks for the rest of the day. The rest of the day you are busy calling, emailing, etc. your customers to get the orders in for the next day. Meanwhile you are in touch with customers who have questions about their order, or you solve their problems.
Of course there is also time for a break, get some fresh air by taking a walk with colleagues and have something to eat. At the end of the day you have a clear overview of the orders for the following day, a large part has already been processed and you know what you still need to do before 10:00 the next day. Time to go home!
What is it that you really do
- You follow and coordinate orders from their entry until delivery to the customer, you do not do this alone! You work together with the various departments such as purchasing, field sales, the warehouse and logistics.
- You are not afraid to inform our customers about any defects or orders that cannot be delivered on time because of some sort of problem. You are the problem solver with a plan -B who immediately connects with the customer.
o You will support the Commercial salespeople and our field sales;
o Confirmation of orders to customers and follow up sample orders;
o Processing new customers, orders and price requests;
o Invoicing and following up payments;
- You will have many phone conversations with customers, internal departments and you also handle telephone inquiries and complaints.
Which ingredients are needed for this role?
- You are ready for the next step in your career, you are motivated and want to grow together with us because besides collegiality, achieving good results is your main priority.
- You speak and write good Dutch and French, English is a plus.
- You have completed a MBO level 4 education and have about 2 years of work experience in a result driven environment. Think of commercial or customer service focused positions in an international environment.
- Besides being someone who shows initiative and dares to take initiatives, you are good at planning your work and agenda management has no secrets for you!
- Knowledge of the MS Office package and SAP is very useful to make your daily work easier.
In short, we are looking for a Teamplayer in a dynamic and multicultural environment to make the difference together with us.
For what kind of company will you be working?
Heuschen & Schrouff Foods Group, based in Landgraaf the Netherlands, is the market leading importer and distributer of authentic Asian food and non-food products. At our HQ there is a lot of energy, ideas and different cultures. We are the European representative of more than 45 Asian top brands, including YumYum. We also have developed our own brand concepts such as Golden Turtle for Chefs. With approximately 400 colleagues and 45 refrigerated trucks, we serve our customers, who range from thousands of toko’s and Turkish supermarkets to Jumbo, Hello Fresh, Amazon, Sligro and Van Geloven.
If you have a taste for it, come and strengthen our top team
Send your motivation letter and resume by e-mail to Dave Slangen, Senior Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Check out our website for more information about our products and get a taste of who we are.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies and freelancers: we appreciate your enthusiasm and that you want to join us in our search for the right candidate for this vacancy. However, we will fill this position ourselves. Should we be interested in outside help, we will make sure to contact the agencies we like to work with.