Business Process Analyst
Are you experienced in analyzing and optimizing processes and are you looking for a job where you can learn a lot, contribute your ideas and take responsibility? Then you are our new processing talent who wants to develop further!
What does the job entail?
As a Business Process Analyst, you will work in a team that is responsible for the planning and control of our logistics operation. You and the team will ensure that the logistics within Heuschen & Schrouff run smoothly. You will also support management by drawing up KPIs and giving advice on process improvements. In this position, you will work closely with the logistics operation for which you will make analyses and launch improvement processes that you will substantiate with facts.
What do we have to offer
At Heuschen & Schrouff you will join a motivated team of professionals with a drive to thrive.
We are an international organization where collegiality comes first and we would like to you to join us. You will receive a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits such as a good pension scheme, we pay for your health insurance and you will receive staff discounts on our own products and you can work out with a discount.
What does a day as a Business Process Analyst look like?
No two days are the same! Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for keeping the operational departments running and on the other hand, you optimize various internal processes. From day-to-day contact moments where we look at the optimization of schedules to prevent possible issues, you work in the most efficient way possible. In addition, you will work on projects in which you analyse data and come up with (possible) solutions for current challenges. Of course, there is plenty of room to start your own projects.
What do you really do?
- Responsible for stock management, KPIs and control of the internal processes.
- You make analyses and improvement proposals so that we can further optimize our logistics process.
- You participate in and lead various logistic processes.
- You help to build a continuously improving operation and associated mind set.
- You are responsible for planning and managing of our internal logistic operations, including wave planning, production planning, receiving planning and much more, we would like to tell you more about this during an introduction.
Which ingredients are needed for this role?
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Technical Business Administration, Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- Work experience within Logistics or Supply Chain
- Analyzing data and translating it into improvement and/or optimization processes is one of your strengths.
- You are the one who, in addition to having good communication skills, motivates others in the organization, working in teams to move forward together is what you do. In addition, you don’t mind doing a lot of work with your earphones on!
- Good knowledge of Excel, experience with SAP or other ERP packages is an advantage.
For what kind of company will you be working?
Heuschen & Schrouff Foods Group, based in Landgraaf the Netherlands, is the market leading importer and distributer of authentic Asian food and non-food products. At our HQ there is a lot of energy, ideas and different cultures. We are the European representative of more than 45 Asian top brands, including YumYum. We also have developed our own brand concepts such as Golden Turtle for Chefs. With approximately 400 colleagues and 45 refrigerated trucks, we serve our customers, who range from thousands of toko’s and Turkish supermarkets to Jumbo, Hello Fresh, Amazon, Sligro and Van Geloven.
If you have a taste for it, come and strengthen our top team
Send your motivation letter and resume by e-mail to Dave Slangen, Senior Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com.
Check out our website for more information about our products and get a taste of who we are.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies and freelancers: we appreciate your enthusiasm and find it nice that you want to join us in our search for the right candidate for this vacancy. However, we will fill this position ourselves. Should we be interested in outside help, we will make sure to contact the agencies we like to work with.