Heuschen & Schrouff Oriental Food in Landgraaf is the no. 1 importer and distributor of authentic Asian Food and non-food products in Europe.
The Landgraaf headquarters is a melting pot of energy, ideas and different cultures and languages. We are the exclusive supplier of more than 45 Asian top brands like Yum Yum and sell our goods in Germany, Austria, Benelux and other EU countries.
Heuschen & Schrouff also imports Arab, African and Caribbean A-Brands and we have developed brand concepts like Golden Turtle for Chefs, Windmill and Royal Tiger. With over 250 colleagues and 40 refrigerated truck combinations, we serve our customers ranging from ethnic shops to retail, foodservice and industry.
Due to growth, we are looking for a:
Key Account Manager Industry (fulltime)
Area: Benelux / France
What are your responsibilities?
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the growth of existing customers in the Industry branch within the Benelux and France, with a strong focus on new business development. You report to the Business Unit Manager Foodservice/Industry in Landgraaf (The Netherlands). In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
– generate new sales by creating new customers.
– manage existing customers to maintain strong, long-lasting relationships and develop new business.
– visit existing and potential customers
– translate the customers’ needs into tailor made solutions in line with the product portfolio of Heuschen & Schrouff.
– take care of the product support, inform and advise customers about new developments and new products.
– negotiate prices, delivery conditions, contracts and close agreements.
– forecast and follow account sales results.
– set up and realize the annual sales plan and account plans for your own customer portfolio.
– identify new trends and market opportunities within the area.
– participate in fairs.
Ultimately, you will need to liaise with our internal teams (Quality, Purchase and Back Office) based in The Netherlands to achieve targets while keeping our customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
What are our requirements?
– fluent French and Dutch speaking; German or another European language is a plus.
– proven work experience in a sales function; work experience in the Industry sector is a plus.
– affinity with the ethnic (Oriental) branch is a plus.
– ability to make new contacts, and to build up relationships at all organizational levels, based on trust, quality and expertise.
– excellent listening, problem-solving, negotiation and presentation abilities.
– BA/BS degree in Food Technology, Food Business Administration or in relevant food-related field is desirable, but not mandatory.
– independent, organized, proactive and enthusiastic personality.
– willingness to travel 80% of your time within the area.
Do you see your future in an expanding and successful company, then we challenge you to apply for this job!
Send your motivation letter with CV to:
Heuschen & Schrouff Foods Group BV
attn Lucas Thoma (HR manager)
Sperwerweg 1, 6374 AG
Landgraaf, The Netherlands
Or email our motivation letter with CV to:
For more information about the function you can contact Nathalie Morliere (Business Unit Manager) via: +31-(0)455-338-200.