Commercial Inside Sales Representative | Turkish & German
As a Commercial Inside Sales Representative, you will report to the Team Leader. In this position you will work together with your colleagues from the inside sales, the field sales and internal departments. You are the contact for our ethnic customers and responsible for your customer portfolio.
What do we have to offer
At Heuschen & Schrouff you will join a motivated team of professionals with a drive to thrive.
We are an international organization where collegiality comes first and we would like to you to join us. You will receive a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits such as a good pension scheme, we pay for your health insurance and you will receive staff discounts on our own products and you can work out with a discount.
What does a day as an inside sales representative at our company look like?
Between 7.30 and 8.30 you arrive and first start up your PC, you check whether everything is ready, quickly grab a cup of coffee and get behind your PC, because until 10.00 you have to work hard to complete all the orders that have to be shipped out today.
10:00 a.m.: Relax! Everything has been arranged. Time to consult with other team members and divide the tasks for the rest of the day. The rest of the day you are busy calling, emailing, etc. with your customers to get the orders in for the next day. Meanwhile you are in touch with customers who have questions about their order, or you solve their problems.
Of course there is also time for a break, get some fresh air by taking a walk with colleagues and have something to eat. At the end of the day you have a clear overview of the orders for the following day, a large part has already been processed and you know what you still need to do before 10:00 the next day. Time to go home!
What is it that you really do
- You are responsible for the sales of your customer portfolio and the execution and achievement of targets.
- You call customers regularly (orders, additional sales, promote and sell new products).
- You ensure the follow-up and coordination of orders until delivery, in cooperation with the customers and the other departments (field sales, warehouse, logistics).
- You make quotations and you actively provide new products, offers, etc.
- You ensure the follow-up of payments (together with debtor management).
- You handle requests and complaints both in writing and by phone.
Which ingredients are needed for this role?
- You speak and write good Turkish and German;
- English and/or Dutch is a plus;
- MBO+ / HBO work and thinking level;
- Experience in a commercial position as a sales representative;
- Result and target driven;
- You do not shy away from a challenge and see opportunities and seize them;
- Agenda management is no stranger to you, you also know your way through the MS Office package and it is a plus if you are familiar with SAP;
- Customer and result-oriented thinking and acting;
- Communicative team player who works together to make a difference.
For what kind of company will you be working?
Heuschen & Schrouff Foods Group, based in Landgraaf the Netherlands, is the market leading importer and distributer of authentic Asian food and non-food products. At our HQ there is a lot of energy, ideas and different cultures. We are the European representative of more than 45 Asian top brands, including YumYum. We also have developed our own brand concepts such as Golden Turtle for Chefs. With approximately 400 colleagues and 45 refrigerated trucks, we serve our customers, who range from thousands of toko’s and Turkish supermarkets to Jumbo, Hello Fresh, Amazon, Sligro and Van Geloven.
If you have a taste for it, come and strengthen our top team
Send your motivation letter and resume by e-mail to Dave Slangen, Senior Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Check out our website for more information about our products and get a taste of who we are.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies and freelancers: we appreciate your enthusiasm and that you want to join us in our search for the right candidate for this vacancy. However, we will fill this position ourselves. Should we be interested in outside help, we will make sure to contact the agencies we like to work with.