Junior Accountmanager Foodservice | Benelux
As our new colleague, Junior Account Manager Foodservice, you will work together with us to build and grow existing customers in our Foodservice channel for the Benelux. In addition, your focus will be on creating new business! You will work closely together with the inside sales department and other internal departments to realize your accounts, contracts and objectives such as target realization and customer satisfaction. You will report directly to the Key Account Manager Foodservice in Landgraaf.
What do we have to offer
At Heuschen & Schrouff you will join a motivated team of professionals with a drive to thrive.
We are an international organization where collegiality comes first and we would like to you to join us. You will receive a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits such as a good pension scheme, we pay for your health insurance and you will receive staff discounts on our own products and you can work out with a discount.
What does a day as an Account Manager look like here with us
Every working day as a (junior) account manager at H&S is different. Yet the day always begins with the question of what value can you offer our clients and their customers.
You will call, email and visit existing and potential new clients and discuss the product range and marketing activities. You will also have daily contact with the office staff to coordinate customer questions, offers and promotions. Working with people, asking the right questions and being well prepared are key to building and maintaining relationships.
Because if you forget to prepare, you prepare to be forgotten.
What is it that you really do?
- You will manage existing customers and work on revenue growth;
- Generate sales by bringing in new business;
- Account management tasks with existing and potentially new customers such as:
- Product guidance;
- Issuing sales prices and conditions within the established standards;
- Preparation of visit reports;
- You inform and advise your customers about new developments and products;
- You are responsible for your own sales plan, together with the Key Account Manager you work on the targets of your own customer portfolio;
- Setting up and implementing the account plans;
- You identify new developments and trends in the market;
- Participate in trade fairs, obviously only when this is possible again.
Which ingredients are needed for this role?
- You have completed a Commercial education and possess HBO work and thinking level.
- 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial field sales position in the FMCG,
- Experience in Foodservice and an affinity with the ethnic (Asian) sector is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English is necessary to be successful in this job.
- Favourable factor, building relationships, establishing new contacts, trust, observing quality and ensuring expertise;
- You have excellent communication and sales skills:
- Commercial is your thing, you are result oriented, analytical and skilled in negotiation;
- You love freedom in your job and find your way by working independently;
- Willingness to travel within the Benelux, 80% of your time you are on the road.
For what kind of company will you be working?
Heuschen & Schrouff Foods Group, based in Landgraaf the Netherlands, is the market leading importer and distributer of authentic Asian food and non-food products. At our HQ there is a lot of energy, ideas and different cultures. We are the European representative of more than 45 Asian top brands, including YumYum. We also have developed our own brand concepts such as Golden Turtle for Chefs. With approximately 400 colleagues and 45 refrigerated trucks, we serve our customers, who range from thousands of toko’s and Turkish supermarkets to Jumbo, Hello Fresh, Amazon, Sligro and Van Geloven.
If you have a taste for it, come and strengthen our top team
Send your motivation letter and resume by e-mail to Dave Slangen, Senior Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Check out our website for more information about our products and get a taste of who we are.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies and freelancers: we appreciate your enthusiasm and that you want to join us in our search for the right candidate for this vacancy. However, we will fill this position ourselves. Should we be interested in outside help, we will make sure to contact the agencies we like to work with.