Heuschen & Schrouff ORIENTAL FOODS TRADING BV
In 1963, Frits Schrouff, the founder of Heuschen & Schrouff, saw how terribly the Indonesian immigrants missed the tasteful products from their home country far away. He travelled by plane to Indonesia and started to import rice and soy products on a little scale which he sold door-to-door with a Volkswagen van. This adventure grew during several years into the big company that Heuschen & Schrouff is nowadays.
Asian, Arab, African and Caribbean Food
Heuschen & Schrouff Foods Group is the leading supplier of Asian supermarkets in Western Europe and has introduced authentic Asian food to mainstream Retail and Foodservice. Besides food from Asia, we also import top products from Arabic countries, Africa and the Caribbean. Our company is unique thanks to more than 100 authentic A-brands from i.a. Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, India, China, Vietnam and Korea, who have given us the exclusive distribution rights for the EU. The same for authentic A-brands from i.a. Turkey, Morocco and the United Arab Emirates. At Heuschen & Schrouff we constantly update our range and we follow the latest trends in the food branch. In this way we respond to the needs of all different communities, as well as the needs of adventurous gastronomes and professional cooks. In addition to our up-to-date offer of products, we continuously upgrade our services to keep our high standards of operational excellence. Our offer of more than 4600 products is divided into authentic A-brands for the ethnic market, retail, foodservice and industry.
Why you should choose H&S as your partner in business
- More than 50 years of experience in the European market
- Asian, Arab, African & Caribbean food
- 60.000 m² for stocking more than 4.600 products
- 40 own refrigerated truck combinations, that results in one-stop-shopping for fresh, frozen and dry food
- Personal contact with Heuschen & Schrouff sales employees and truck drivers
- Order quick and easy with Heuschen & Schrouff own online ordering system
- Certificates: BIO, IFS ISO 22000:2005